Are you tired of contract work? Are you looking for a long term career with a reputable company that is growing? Do you want to be part of an organization that cares about you and your future? Are you the kind of person looking to run the accounting department eventually?Then we should talk.
Our client, a leader in the construction world is seeking a full time accounts payable clerk to support their head office.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Location: Mississauga near the airport
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Assist in the administrative process of all applications, orders, necessary paper work and ensure accuracy of data input and comprehension of simple tasks.
- Responsible for researching and applying cash on account to ensure that the proper invoices and products are appropriately credited.
- Ensure payroll is done in an efficient manner and approvals are administered on a timely basis.
- Liaise with internal departments for National Account requests, product launches and new yearly rollouts.
- Providing a world-class, concierge level of customer service to clients, from the first phone call to the conclusion of their construction project.
- Anticipation of potential challenges and/or needs that the team may face, and proposing alternative solutions to overcome challenges or business needs.
- Manage and update information into the database as required for the unique terms for each major account.
- Data Entry as requested.
- Must have 3 years’ experience in an accounting role
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to details is required
- Previous experience in the construction industry welcomed
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must possess intermediate Word and Excel skills
Should you be interested in this role please apply to the www.ventersrecruits.ca website.
Wishing you the best of luck in your search!