The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting sales and marketing-related functions within the
company, reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager with responsibilities as the following:
• Support and assist in the development of both online and offline marketing tactics
such as media advertising (both print & digital), e-Newsletters, brochures/sell sheets
(sales and marketing literature), social media, company websites, and brand
• Contribute or maintain/update corporate marketing collateral, website updates or social media
content, or other related initiatives as assigned.
• Coordinate the development of product related information, price changes/lists, product
images, product literature, product packaging and promotions.
• Contribute or create various product or sales reports by providing data and analysis
that can be measured.
• Generate sales tracking and goals review, analysis of data and report generations for
the sales team and leadership.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows/or events to
market products and services as required. Liaise with external vendors to execute
promotional events both locally and nationwide.
• Assist in drafting and overseeing social media content/stories. Plan and schedule our
social media activity according to peak times of engagement or schedule and manage
online enquiries by responding quickly and appropriately to adhere to company image
and customer requests.
• Collaborate to assist in creating product launches, and track performance of product
and service offerings in our markets.
• Research websites, social media, advertisement, and email analytics to identify RIO
(Risk, Interest, Opportunity) or metrics of performance, fill potential gaps in
content/or brand exposure in addition to contributing to the accuracy of customer
• Collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams to ensure all marketing
initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
• Research competitors to streamline marketing efforts to gain market share.
• Support company strategy in the execution of sponsored events and communitybased
• Adaptable and open to change, ready to pivot strategies when necessary.
• Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
• The candidate should be intuitive, proactive, collaborative, creative problem solver,
analytical, versatile, strong multi-tasker, and detail-oriented in working in complex
environments. Effective project management experience: ability to manage multiple projects
with varying priority/deadlines at one time.
• Strong organizational skills are essential for keeping track of deadlines, coordinating various
elements of a campaign, and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
• Proven work history of collaborating closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for
sales team success. Exceptional communication and presentation skills to all levels of an
organization and with customer-facing initiatives. Good written and verbal communication skills
are essential for drafting emails, creating marketing materials, and presenting ideas.
• 5+ years of B2B business or marketing experience, prior experience working in industry would
be beneficial, but not a requirement.
• Experience in the creation of marketing digital assets and creative content software such as
WordPress (or other CSM), Constant Contact (or other email marketing platforms), Adobe
Creative Suite (photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and Canva (online graphic design app for
creating social media graphics and presentations).
• Experience with web-based conferencing tools, Office 365 Suite of products, specifically MS
Teams, SharePoint, Planner, high level proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent professional experience required.
• Bilingual in English and French would be an asset, but French is not required.
• Some travel (less than 10%) will be required, primarily within Canada related to regional/national
events and for key strategic sales and marketing meetings with team and customers.
Must have a valid drivers licence