One of our Plumbing and HVAC distribution clients has a Branch Operations Manager role open in the Kawartha Lakes area. (Thinking about relocating and getting out of the city??)
The BOM will be responsible for leading an established and productive team - one of the best in Ontario - while overseeing day to day operations and driving sales.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- exceptional leadership and communications skills
- an entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional strategic sales acumen
- experience managing a P+L, and inventory while ensuring customer service excellence
- relationship building and customer focused mindset to not only maintain the business but grow market share
- successful background in business operations (HVAC, plumbing, construction supply chain knowledge preferred)
-a great attitude, passion, energy, initiative, ownership, and drive
- high level of technical expertise - ideally HVAC
Our client has a great profit sharing model - the better your branch does the better you and your team will do. The base salary range is 70-75k plus performance based incentives.
BONUS - the hiring manager is an awesome business leader and coach