Role: Account Manager
Our client is searching for a dedicated and committed outside sales representative who is going to drive sales, increase market share as well as provide exceptional customer service, problem solving and respect to all of its existing and potential clients.
- Constantly prospect for new customers
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan by customer
- Engage team to maximize the opportunities created through marketing and promotional initiatives
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategic vendor programs designed to profitably grow the business.
- Tenacious and creative approach to handling objections or challenges
- Entrepreneurial mindset and positive mental attitude; ambitious and constantly striving for greater succes
- Professional and articulate demeanor; strong hunter mentality
- Ability to deal with complexity and work effectively under pressure
- Team-oriented with a strong work ethic and ability to succeed in an unsupervised environment
- Interest in attending training and development seminars
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining tight deadlines under multiple projects.
- Knowledge of the local construction market; thorough knowledge of all product lines.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, strong project management skills, attention to detail and excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Practical experience with a variety of software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Comfortable with solicitation of mid- and high-level business executives
- Must be trained in strategic selling methodologies
- Driver of change and initiatives
Compensation: 55K-60K + excellent package
Please apply directly to www.ventersrecruits.ca