Our HVAC Manufacturer client is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to manage the Western USA territory.
If you have:
- territory sales experience in commercial HVAC working closely with Sales Agents/agencies; and influencing design decision makers and engineering specifications
- record of success managing and growing a territory / region
- experience representing at industry associations and delivering impactful presentations, lunch & learns and training
- Ideally - knowledge and passion for IAQ as well as familiarity with psychometric charts and relative humidity calculations
(The Western USA territory includes: Western: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana)
- live in one of the territory's states and in proximity of a major airport
- be open and comfortable with up to 70% travel including being unrestricted for travel across the US/Canada border
- Minimum 4-years’ experience in the HVAC industry (or other similar industry) with proven sales record in selling to commercial / industrial HVAC clients.
- Proven availability to manage a group of manufacturer’s representatives and increase product awareness, sales growth and increase market share in the territory
- Able to develop specific and regional sales plans
- Ability to work with the psychometric charts and Rh conversions
- Computer Skills (CRM, Microsoft Office Suite)
- energetic team player
Their compensation package is competitive and includes: salary range 80-110k base plus bonus and uncapped commission structure.