We are seeking a Preventative Maintenance Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and administering preventative maintenance documents for mechanical systems such as HVAC systems.
- Track and administer preventative maintenance plans for mechanical systems.
- Schedule and coordinate preventative maintenance visits with customers.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities and system performance.
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensure timely and effective service.
- Provide regular reports on maintenance activities and system performance to management.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Train and supervise maintenance personnel as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance management or a related field in the
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and preventative maintenance procedures
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer programs