- Assists with preparation and execution of overall work plan and schedule.
- Organizes and maintains project site files and documents.
- Maintains up-to-date, accurate documents for the project including drawings, plans, submittals, document logs, purchase orders, etc.
- Reviews subcontractor/supplier progress applications and payment certificates.
- Liaises with architects, consulting engineers, subcontractors and suppliers regarding contract and change notices, design revisions, RFIs, RFQ, etc.
- Prepares and participates in meetings with project team, architects, consultants and subcontractors.
- Prepares and distributes accurate and detailed meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Assists with providing final document turnover to client at completion of project
- Coordinate deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Maintains project awareness in order to keep Project Manager and others informed about status and potential project issues.
- Provide other technical office support as required by project team.
- Completed post-secondary degree or diploma in construction-related discipline.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in a project support role, preferably with a ICI General Contractor.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret contract specifications, drawings and other construction documents.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office including MS Project; experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize work load and stay on top of things as the project demands increase.
- Client service and customer focus in order to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated with strong willingness and ability to learn and be challenged.