Our client is searching for a Regional Sales Manager with experience selling building envelope products, to develop business in Ontario and Quebec market.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to sale and account management. You will work with architects to specify product, identify and contact potential customers; and execute company sales strategies.
Creating, planning, and implementing a territory strategy for the organization in line
with company goals and objectives.
Assessing market potential and leveraging customer insights to identify new business
Maintaining key customer relationships, while developing and implementing
strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
Tracking, managing, and communicating sales forecasts and results.
Perform product sales presentations to architects, contracts, and customers
highlighting new products and features.
Administrative tasks include but are not limited to Salesforce reports, activity logs,
expense reports, customer list and contact lists, frequent customer communication,
and management information requests.
Working with and communicating with the internal sales/project management teams
in a timely and effective manner with the goal of providing an exceptional customer
experience and closing sales opportunities.
Providing timely feedback from customers to management from specifiers and
Attending and participating in trade shows as appropriate
Track and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the Salesforce CRM system.
- Bachelor's or associates degree in architecture, business administration or projectmanagement, equivalent, industry experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated success and ability to grow B2B sales through prospecting
- Successful track record of professional relationship building
- Previous experience in building envelope products or construction industry.
- General construction knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong creative problem solving and negotiating skills
- Adept at prioritizing multiple responsibilities
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills are essential.
- Strong personal motivation
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, andPowerPoint) and Salesforce CRM\
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills