Join an organization that values and supports their employees.
Growing, professional organization servicing the construction field - civil, commercial, industrial has an immediate opening to develop business, targeting landscape companies in Southwestern Ontario
- Develop sales on a direct basis with both existing and new customers
- Develop and implement appropriate activities to achieve sales and growth targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of accounts and attention to their needs.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be offered. Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- Ensure superior customer product support by working closely with internal staff
- Plan, organize and administer product demonstrations and technical sales seminars as required.
- Manage and help solve ongoing technical issues with key customers, and follow up to insure key issues are solved completely.
- Provide feedback to the Business Development Manager on all matters relating to product deficiencies and product development needs.
- Maintain a high level of product and product application knowledge.
- Participate in sales meetings & sales training.
- Prepare and submit quotations and negotiate sales contracts in accordance with company guidelines.
- Our client is looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record selling into landscape companies
- You should have knowledge in areas related to industry products
- You have post secondary education
- You are a dynamic and result oriented person able to achieve long-term sustainable relations with customers.
- You have mindset to work cooperatively with other employees in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate aftermarket sales.
- We are looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record of developing a market by using territory management and key customer management.
- You must be able to establish close working relationships with customers to understand their business, aspirations and project pipeline.
- You should understand and be able to communicate the financial advantages to different methodology or product. Experience in the Geotechnical or landscape market is an advantage.