Be a part of a winning team!
Above average earning potential, excellent benefits.
As a Technical Sales Rep your responsibilities will be:
- To identify potential customers and establish and maintain relationships
- Provide solutions and provide quotations and solutions to provide the safest and most cost-effective solution for customers
- Conducting business in line with the local sales strategy to be the supplier of 1st choice
- Negotiating contracts
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a positive customer experience
- Ensuring that projects are executed properly by coordinating and initiating internal communications to ensure we are trusted for our integrity, professionalism and expertise
- Communicating with the Sales Manager regarding projects and activities to ensure optimal effectiveness and success.
- Engaging in ongoing market research to stay up to date with trends, changes and growth activity within territory
- Actively pursuing revenue-generating endeavors
- post-secondary education (preferably a degree in Engineering or Construction)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial sales
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customers’ issues and offer solutions
- Excellent active listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to develop and build relationships
- Proven ability to identify and address customer needs;
- Experience with MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience in AutoCAD is an asset.