Our commercial HVAC company client has a unique Commercial HVAC Sales Rep role in the GTA- the responsibilities include project development and project management; while supporting the Commercial Account Managers.
Sales include RTU, small HVAC replacement, property management sales and small projects
- managing large and medium-sized commercial and industrial HVAC construction sales/service
- delivering customer presentations
- lead generation of new customers
- relationship building to drive long-term relationships and customer loyalty
- Generates commercial/industrial service-contract sales
- Maintaining these commercial/industrial contracts with the providing of assistance with the replacement, retrofit, and renewal of service-contract sales.
- Dealing with commercial/industrial customers on HVAC needs and issues, delivering sales presentations, utilizing company-established sales process, and closing sale to provide the customer with the best solutions for the customer's budget. While suggest additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares and/or completes all required documentation for sale and/or programs
- Actively maintaining the relationship with all commercial/industrial customers while supporting the ongoing relationships with these customers.
- Utilizing the assessment tool and other relevant systems and information, prepares the proposal for, the commercial/industrial customers – including walking through the technical information
- Works closely with team to ensure installation is scheduled and completed according to company standards and the customers are satisfied with the work and services.
- Conducts customer follow-ups on existing contracts, service work and installations – this may include site visits
- Maintaining and updating customer database / files
- Effectively communicates with customers to resolve concerns, issues, or complaints in order to assure total customer satisfaction.
GTA Territory includes:
Highway 89 South to 401; Milton/Hamilton east to Oshawa
Compensation Package includes: 80k base plus generous SPIF and Commission package