Join an industry leader! You will be responsible for developing existing and new customer relationships in the civil and construction sector.
The mission for this position is to establish our client as the preferred supplier to the construction market through delivery of high quality customer service and ensuring that the customer’s expectations are met every time.
- Develop sales on a direct basis with both existing and new customers
- Develop and implement appropriate activities to achieve sales and growth targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of accounts and attention to their needs.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be offered. Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- Ensure superior customer product support by working closely with internal staff
- Plan, organize and administer product demonstrations and technical sales seminars as required.
- Manage and help solve ongoing technical issues with key customers, and follow up to insure key issues are solved completely.
- Provide Business Development Manager and Store Managers with timely updates on business activity and actions required to further the business.
- Provide feedback to the Business Development Manager on all matters relating to product deficiencies and product development needs.
- Maintain a high level of product and product application knowledge.
- Participate in sales meetings & sales training.
- Prepare and submit quotations and negotiate sales contracts in accordance with company guidelines.
- Our client is looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record in the geotechnical or civil construction industry. You should have knowledge in areas related to civil engineering / foundation projects and a background in sales.
- You have a university degree - technically and/or commercially oriented.
- You are a dynamic and result oriented person able to achieve long-term sustainable relations with customers.
- You have mindset to work cooperatively with other employees in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate aftermarket sales.
- We are looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record of developing a market by using territory management and key customer management.
- You must be able to establish close working relationships with customers to understand their business, aspirations and project pipeline.
- You should understand and be able to communicate the financial advantages to different methodology or product. Experience in the Geotechnical market is an advantage.