Our Client has an immediate opening for a Reception/Customer Service Rep. Your commitment to providing outstanding customer service in a team oriented environment is valued by this established industry leader.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Upsells and cross sells into client based on understands clients’ needs and identifying potential future products.
- Entering and managing orders
- Generate new business through direct telephone sales/cold calling of new prospects
- Completing RFQs and doing quotes daily
Work well in a team environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3-5 years in a customer service or inside sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills