As the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the sales activities within the Kitchener/Cambridge/Guelph area. You will be responsible for managing a team of sales representatives and ensuring that they meet or exceed their sales targets. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Setting and achieving sales targets for the region
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Managing and motivating a team of sales representatives
- Providing training and support to sales team members
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and competitors
- Reporting to upper management on progress and performance
You have a proven track record of successful sales and management experience. You possess strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skill along with the ability to think strategically.
Experience within the Commercial HVAC/Plumbing sector is desirable.
Competitive compensation package