Our client has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Representative to service the GTA.
You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and securing new business opportunities for the organization as well as expanding business in existing accounts.
You are outgoing and personable, with a proven track record of successful sales. They should also be organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently. Strong communication and negotiation skills are also important.
- Identifying new business opportunities through market research, networking, and other methods
- Building relationships with potential and existing clients and partners
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Negotiating deals and closing contracts
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and competitors
- Reporting to upper management on progress and performance
You have a proven track record of successful sales and business development experience selling to ICI Commercial contractors within the plumbing/HVAC sector. You are highly motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently. Strong communication, negotiation, and networking skills are also important. Additionally, strategic thinking, a good understanding of the company's target market and ability to work under pressure are key attributes.