Our client has an immediate opening for a junior administrative assistant, Terrific opportunity for someone who has 2 to 3 years experience in a support role who is looking to join an organization that values their employees.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of general clerical duties to provide such as preparation of correspondence, memos, reports, etc. as well as maintaining office files and ordering of supplies.
- Organizing project files and required documents.
- Organizing emails and correspondence
- Performing various administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, emailing, etc.
- Providing general administrative support as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- College Diploma in Administration or a construction related field is considered an asset
- 1 - 3 years in office administration experience, construction knowledge an asset
- Strong Communication both verbal and written and Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and procedure oriented
- Attention to detail, and self-motivated
- Strong Microsoft Office: Excel and Word