Our client is an HVAC Manufacturer and they are looking for a Technical Service Representative based out of Ottawa with the willingness and ability to travel across Canada and the USA. Ideally the candidate will have experience on the tools and with Building Management System experience that can support the sales team, design engineers and consultants as well as support mechanical contractors over the phone and in the field.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide technical support products and services for clients, and design decision makers to ensure that the HVAC equipment meets their design and performance requirements .
- Provide outstanding technical support (on site, by email, by phone)
- Provide product information to sales team, clients, reps/agents, OEM customers, and design engineers
- Liaise and co-ordinate with multiple internal departments
- Prepare, and deliver technical training plans and materials for reps/agents.
- Create and Conduct technical training sessions
- Have strong technical writing skills for writing and reporting
- Be open and able to about 20% travel without restrictions in Canada and USA
** PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN IT SUPORT ROLE - This is a technical support role very specific to Mechanical Systems / Engineering - HEATING, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING, HEAT RECOVERY, HUMIDIFICATION for commercial / industrial buildings.