As the Inside Sales Manager based in Mississauga you will lead, coach, develop and evaluate a team of Inside Sales Representatives.
- Develop objectives for the Inside Sales Representatives’ day-to-day activities
- Review orders, enquiries and quotations with your team
- Evaluate that all incoming calls are handled promptly and professionally
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the team's productivity
- Collect and analyze statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Identify sales opportunities utilizing Salesforce
- Coordinate lunch and learn sessions with manufacturer representatives
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences.
- University degree plus a preferred minimum of 2 years direct managing or supervisory responsibilities
- You are organized, reliable and results-driven professional.
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and build customer relationships
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to impart knowledge
- You have a good knowledge CRM systems and proficiency with MS Office suite
- Experience/knowledge of electrical products desired