Are you an experienced Assistant Project Manager or a Project Coordinator looking for that next step in your career? Would you like to join an organization that will invest in your professional development? Our client has an immediate opening for an Assistant Project Manager with High Rise experience to join their team.
• Provide support to the Project Manager, Site Superintendent Team, etc.
• Advise the Project Manager and team of potential problems and assist in resolving the issues.
• Provide mentorship to Project Coordinators and other team members.
• Create, manage, and facilitate the RFI process.
• Create, manage, review and process of all Submittals.
• Create, manage, price, develop, communicate and integrate change orders.
• Prepare and manage full tender packages and scope of work. As well, prepare detailed tender analysis and validate quotations in reference to the scope of work, quantities, etc.
• Prepare and manage subcontracts and applicable appendices.
• Assist in the negotiation of contracts prior to awards.
• Regularly chair site meetings, and issue meeting minutes
• Compile and manage deficiency lists.
• Ensure sub-trades are meeting scheduled target dates and provide feedback to the project team on any scheduling concerns.
• Work with the Field team to create and maintain an environment of open communication
• Minimum of 4 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
• An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
• Understanding of contract terms and financials related to a construction project
• Strong Architectural & Civil knowledge, with a basic concept of MEP systems.
• Experience with Procore, Textura, Microsoft Excel & Project is an asset