Compensation: $ 120 to $`140 +
As the Senior Project Manager you will take ownership of projects by being responsible for the entire project delivery process and accountable for the implementation and realization of projects. As such, you will plan, organize, direct and manage all facets of construction projects and ensure pre-established costs, schedule and scope objectives are achieved.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management roles, with experience managing medium-large scale construction projects.
- An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
- Excellent budgeting and scheduling skills
- Experience managing and supervising staff
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to demonstrate a stable career history as well as a track record of successfully completed projects
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships and resolve complex issues
- Exceptional communication, time management and negotiating skills with ability to work as a leader, in a team environment