Our client is a clean technology company in Markham.
We are looking for someone with administrative experience that is looking to support a successful team from the CEO to the sales team, in the office. (This is not a remote role)
Ideally the candidate has a background in working with technical products that will not be intimated by conversations between engineers and clients and certainly not intimidated to ask questions and be resourceful to know where to find answers or who to ask.
The team is looking for someone with a great attitude with potential; confident; and organized. A go-getter; adaptable, fast paced; and accountable.
This unique role will include:
- Attending calls / meetings of CEO or senior staff
- Taking summary notes of calls, recording action items and staying on top of status of those action items and who is completing those tasks
- Acting as the point of contact for staff to CEO
- Following up on behalf of CEO with specific tasks occurring in the company
- Knowing who to delegate tasks too and to follow up on
- Supporting in creating PPT presentations and business proposal (compiling/organizing/layouts/editing etc.
Salary will be based on experience and potential - in the range of 50-80k