Our client a growing general contractor in the mid to highrise field has an immediate opening for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their growing team. Excellent benefits, competitive compensation.
• Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
• Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance. • Predict resources needed to complete project
• Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
• Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Review projects daily to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
• Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
• Responsible for day-to-day site management and coordination of all trades
• Manage construction schedule and activities
• Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
• Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
• Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
• Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture 5-7+ years of experience in project management within construction
- Ability to read and understanding blueprints and drawings of all disciples
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Strong leadership and management skills Work conditions:
- Site-based position