Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per annum
Dynamic, growing Manufacturer/Distributor has an immediate opening for an analytical, skilled individual to join our team as an inventory analyst. The responsibilities of the inventory analyst include managing inventory items, controlling day-to-day inventory operations, and implementing inventory control protocols.
To be successful as an inventory analyst, you should be analytical with strong attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch inventory analyst should possess acute commercial awareness and should be able to interpret and implement data on consumer trends and spending.
Inventory Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and improving the company's inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
- Placing inventory orders and tracking shipments.
- Allocating inventory to the correct departments as it comes into the warehouse and arranging for pickups and shipments.
- Performing extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports, from previous inventory reports to national purchasing trends.
- Directing buyers and stockroom workers.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
- Coordinating with other workers to resolve discrepancies between inventory and revenue.
- Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
Inventory Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, marketing, or a related field desired
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent