Our client has an immediate opening for an Assistant Project Manager with High Rise experience to join their team. Working with a professional team, you will be part of a dynamic and growing organization. Tremendous opportunity to advance in the future.
• Provide support to the Project Manager, Site Superintendent Team, etc.
• Advise the Project Manager and team of potential problems and assist in resolving the issues.
• Provide mentorship to Project Coordinators and other team members.
• Create, manage, and facilitate the RFI process.
• Create, manage, review and process of all Submittals.
• Create, manage, price, develop, communicate and integrate change orders.
• Prepare and manage full tender packages and scope of work. As well, prepare detailed tender analysis and validate quotations in reference to the scope of work, quantities, etc.
• Prepare and manage subcontracts and applicable appendices.
• Assist in the negotiation of contracts prior to awards.
• Regularly chair site meetings, and issue meeting minutes
• Compile and manage deficiency lists.
• Ensure sub-trades are meeting scheduled target dates and provide feedback to the project team on any scheduling concerns.
• Work with the Field team to create and maintain an environment of open communication
• Minimum of 4 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
• An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
• Understanding of contract terms and financials related to a construction project
• Strong Architectural & Civil knowledge, with a basic concept of MEP systems.
• Experience with Procore, Textura, Microsoft Excel & Project is an asset