Our client, a growing builder/developer with large portfolio of ICI projects is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals to join their dynamic team.
Our client values exceptional customer service and provides an excellent team atmosphere for its employees. They are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals to join their team.
The Construction Site Superintendent provides direct supervision to staff working on the jobsite(s) and supervises the execution of the work.
Responsibilities include, at a minimum the following:
- Directing all field personnel to achieve completion of project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications;
- Maintaining construction schedule, identifying and solving problems, and supervising completion of all deficiencies in a timely manner;
- Review and maintaining accurate project documentation including daily job reports, packing slips, workplace inspection reports and as-built drawings;
- Informing senior management of any anticipated delays, or changes in the scope of work;
- Participating in site meetings and hosting required site safety meetings as required;
- Mitigating and managing on site discrepancies between own forces and sub trades;
- Ordering materials and scheduling inspections as necessary throughout the process;
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees;
- Promoting job safety and cleanliness and encouraging safe work practices and rectifying job site hazards immediately;
- Ensuring all workers, staff and contractors are adhering to the company health and safety policy;
- Maintaining an organized job site including the construction office, and
- Performing other duties as required and requested by Management.
- 5-10+ years of successful construction site experience as a Superintendent, supervising mid to large scale construction
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven safety record