Join this dynamic and professional team. Our client has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Representative who will be responsible for developing business in institutional, commercial, hospitality, and property management businesses.
- Develop, maintain and grow relationships with key specifiers in key markets. Work closely with these specifiers to develop Agency specifications for projects
- Target new business by developing and maintaining relationships with mechanical contractors, hospitality, healthcare and institutional segments and property management
- Teach and participate in product knowledge seminars with end-users which include lunch & learn, contractor breakfasts, site demonstrations
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers (both internal and external).
- Strong leadership skills are critical.
- Experience selling Plumbing fixtures (tubs, sinks, etc.) and accessories an asset
- Post-secondary education and 5+ years of experience in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Results oriented self-starter who consistently demonstrates high degree of initiative.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.