Does this sound like you?
- interested in the building and HVAC industry
- great customer service - reception, greeter, energy setter :)
- can build rapport over the phone
- can stick handle and de-escalate high pressure customer calls
- extremely organized - can handle multiple tasking/projects at once under tight deadlines
- administratively strong - physical file keeping; electronic filing; scanning, copying
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word; Adobe PDF;
- self driven, can work autonomously, curious and can just get the job done whether its calling a client to get missing information; getting AutoCAD files from architects; working with teammates to complete a project file and stay on top of priorities/timelines - you are an integral part of a hard working team
- keen to learn and contribute
If you want to be part of an awesome team culture; are looking to build and grow in a great company with career potential - this is a great opportunity. Our client is an HVAC Design firm - they are busy, productive and have steady work but also like to have fun.
- 40 hours/wk
- pay $16-18/hr depending on experience