Inside Commercial Representative
Join a well-established BC Agency representing leading manufacturers of plumbing products. Supporting a team of Commercial Reps in B.C., you will be responsible for calling on regular and prospective customers including Specifiers, Developers, Contractors, Engineers, Institutions & Wholesalers.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with Commercial team to support specifier samples/tracking follow-up, pricing requests, e-blasts & value engineer/crossover alternates.
- Prospects new and maintains existing B.C. Accounts through email & our internal database. Follows-up and reports information regularly on product forecast and construction schedules.
- Assisting in building new product or technical power point presentation programs as well as templates for regular e-blasts.
- Feeds leads through Construct Connect Insight to commercial team once specifier is awarded job.
- Supports Regional Commercial Sales Manager with all other assigned duties as required.
- Provide project quotations to wholesale distributors.
- Inside customer service representative, providing support to our commercial customers.
- Post secondary education or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of inside sales or experience in the plumbing industry
- Self-Starter, strong communication skills, exercises independent judgment and initiative.
- Solid computer skills in Excel, Power Point, CRM & leads database.
Their close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made them the success they are today. In exchange for your hard work, they offer a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and contact me today.