This is an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager or an experienced Project Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career! Future opportunity to move into a Project Management role.
- Provide support to the Project Manager, Site Superintendent Team, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Field team to create and maintain an environment of open comnication to ensure team success.
- Advise the Project Manager and team of potential problems and assist in resolving issues.
- Create, manage, and facilitate the RFI process.
- Create, manage, review and process of all Submittals.
- Create, manage, price, develop, communicate and integrate change orders.
- Prepare and manage full tender packages and scope of work. As well, prepare detailed tender analysis and validate quotations in reference to the scope of work, quantities, etc.
- Prepare and manage subcontracts and applicable appendices.
- Chair site meetings, and issue meeting minutes
- Compile and manage deficiency lists.
- Ensure sub-trades are meeting scheduled target dates and provide feedback to the project team on any scheduling concerns
- Minimum of 4 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
- Understanding of contract terms and financials related to a construction project
- Strong Architectural & Civil knowledge, with a basic concept of MEP systems.
- Experience with Procore, Textura, Microsoft Excel & Project is an asset