Our client, a construction developer of Hi-Rise and ICI projects with projects in the Milton area have need of a health & safety professional to ensure safety at each of their sites. The Health & Safety Coordinator will be the responsible for promoting awareness, prevention, training, and the Internal Responsibility System to all workplace parties.
- Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Conduct workplace inspections and document accordingly
- General Administration
- Assist in problem solving, ongoing complaints from workers, enforcement and disciplinary measures (document verbal, written & expulsion.)
- Conduct on site safety talks
- Provide site-specific orientation training
- Attend the weekly Supervisor trade meetings
- Degree or Certificate in Health & Safety, or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation in the Construction industry
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Must possess a vehicle and valid driver’s license to travel between the office and sites
- Must possess CPR/First Aid Certification
Great team! Ongoing training and career development.