Our client, a growing and highly respected builder/developer has an immediate opening for a site clerk to join their team. Tremendous opportunity for career development and growth.
- Act as the liaison between the Site Superintendent and trade labor force;
- Maintain daily construction log in conjunction with the Site Superintendent;
- Prepare and maintain various site communication/documentation with head office and site;
- Attend and participate in site meetings, prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes and prepare for distribution as directed;
- Conduct physical checks on labor force and record individual activity on time sheet;
- Calculate labor hours per activity and submit time sheets to office;
- Obtain labor requirements from Site Superintendent and coordinate to sign on laborers when required;
- Allocate tasks to laborers daily according to the Site Superintendent’s instructions;
- Order supplies according to requirements;
- Maintain inventory of required materials and place orders accordingly;
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments, including temporary storage on site.
- Post-secondary diploma in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the construction field
- Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, to manage time effectively and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software; Tech-savvy with various computer software’s