|Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager with High Rise, Residential experience who will be groomed to move into the role of Director of Residential Construction within the next 2 to 3 years.
As the Senior Project Manager will provide leadership to a team of Project Managers and Coordinators as well as take ownership of projects, being responsible for the entire project delivery process. You will plan, organize, direct and manage all facets of construction projects and ensure pre-established costs, schedule and scope objectives are achieved.
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management roles, with experience managing medium-large scale construction projects.
- An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
- Excellent budgeting and scheduling skills
- Experience managing and supervising staff
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to demonstrate a stable career history as well as a track record of successfully completed projects
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships and resolve complex issues
- Exceptional communication, time management and negotiating skills with ability to work as a leader, in a team environment