We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Organizing project files and required documents.
- Providing progress draw reports to project managers.
- Organizing emails and correspondence per job sites.
- Assisting in the delivery and tracking of shop drawings throughout the project life cycle.
- Preparing project manuals and docs by collecting and organizing a variety of documentation.
- Assisting project managers with closing out completed projects.
- Performing various administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, emailing, etc.
- Phone calls with suppliers for project coordination and billings.
- Providing general administrative support as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- College Diploma in Administration or a construction related field is considered an asset
- 1 - 3 years in office administration experience, construction knowledge desireable
- Strong Communication both verbal and written and Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and procedure oriented
- Attention to detail, and self-motivated
- Strong Microsoft Office: Excel and Word