Our client a leader in the construction industry is seeking a dynamic Health And Safety Administrator / Admin Assistant
What you will do:
- The administration, documentation and management of the companies COR program
- Assist in maintaining Certificate of Recognition (COR) and assist in all relevant internal and external audits
- Assist in planning and start up of new projects with respect to safety compliance
- Maintain all safety training records and ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Assist in completion of incident report in a timely manner, including WSIB claims, OH&S forms and ensure incidents are reported to all appropriate parties
- Maintain knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and related regulations (Construction and Industrial) and legislation.
- Act as liaison with all stakeholders, including MOL, WSIB, senior management, clients, sub-contractors and workers with regards to health and safety.
- Other administrative duties to support the team
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in construction preferably in a COR certified environment
- Have a good working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and related regulations (Ontario).
- Relevant Post- Secondary education in HSE an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in the use of computers including Excel, MS Office and Outlook
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage multiple computer related tasks