Our Client is looking for a team member who is committed to providing outstanding customer service and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have a passion to improve the overall customer experience and a willingness to learn.
- Providing “first contact” resolution for clients and inter-company team members.
- Working with inventory stocking and coverage strategies as well as sourcing lead time requirements
- Consistent and efficient communication to provide a solution to the customer as quickly as possible.
- Demonstrating a “cradle to grave” management philosophy for customer needs and expectations.
- Using sound judgement and demonstrated strengths in all aspects of communications when dealing with difficult situations.
- College Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in business, administration, supply chain, or related area desired
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer care oriented role.
- Superior working knowledge of product returns, shortages, damages, and financial aptitude for solving claims discrepancies
- Experience with ERP and CSM systems; comfortable leveraging technological based applications and tools.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Customer First mindset and a strong sense of urgency
- Solid work ethic coupled with a demonstrated attention for detail
- Predisposition to be both reliable and punctual as well as deadline oriented
- Comfortable with an atypical daily routine and can thrive in an environment of dynamic change
- Bilingual French/English an asset