Work for an industry leader! Our client has an immediate opening for a Project Manager - Fire Safety.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an organization that values their employees, offers a competitive salary with bonuses along with an excellent benefits and RRSP.
Salary is based on experience.
- Duties include; assisting proposal activities, selection of subcontractors, maintain project documentation, control equipment allocation and keep a project manuals.
- Retain copies of contracts, change orders, special commitments, ship dates, completion dates and other elements necessary to monitor the project.
- Maintain a set of report and working drawings where applicable, consulting with local building and wiring inspectors, interfacing with owner/customers.
- Conduct construction meetings, maintain safety program, arrange equipment delivery, scheduling and change order management and project close-out documentation.
- Communicate manpower requirements to Construction Superintendent in order to meet construction schedules.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 + years of experience with mid to large integrated systems desired.
- Project Management experience with a proven track record.
- NICET Level II certification in at least one field must be obtained within 2 years of employment.