My National Client with 50 years in the industrial market strives to be the material solutions provider of choice through best in class customer service; if you want to be a part of a winning team/family culture that sets them apart, please continue to read on and determine if your qualifications in the industrial market space
align with what my client is looking for.
Are you a dynamic, dependable
Outside Sales Representative ready to support existing customers and build new business in the Industrial Material Solutions Market.
Your focus will be to take profitable market share by becoming the customers trusted adviser throughout the sales process.
- As a representative of the company, you must always exude our core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, continuous self-improvement, and one that thrives on empowerment,
- Must increase sales and distribution with existing and new accounts.
- Minimum 3 years field experience in sales or territory management.
- Must successfully introduce new products and work with current and prospective customers to meet desired sales and service needs.
- Must efficiently process product orders and maintain frequent contact with accounts.
- Must respond to customer inquiries and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Accountable to achieve sales revenue, volume, and distribution objectives in assigned territory.
- Grows existing accounts and develops new accounts through up-selling and cold calls.
- Emphasizes product features based on analysis of customer needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Actively listens to customer needs and answers questions about products, prices, availability, uses and sale terms.
- Circulates among potential customers or travels by automobile to sell products.
- Distributes product samples and detailed product literature.
- Explains products and prices and demonstrates use of products.
- Identifies prospective customers and creates new opportunities by using business directories, following leads from existing customers/vendors, participating in industry organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepares all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts, including call reports entered into CRM system and orders.
- Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
Essential knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience:
· Knowledge of company product lines, plastics and materials preferred.
· Management and/or sales experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including development of marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, sales control, and competitive analysis.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing superior customer services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and soliciting feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Strong communication skills for building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is a plus.
Benefits: We offer a competitive base salary, Profit Sharing, dental, medical and life insurance, RRSP matching benefits, and more.
- Maintains customer records and other duties as required.
Should you be qualified or would like more information, please feel free to reach out to me direct by sending your resume or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.