My client, a global leader in manufacturing of innovative cleaning equipment and technology is in search of a Service Team Lead
to provide their customers with best in class service.
If you would like to work in an innovative, progressive environment for a company that cares about their employers and wants them to proudly represent their core values internally and in the field please consider the following:
This role will include a mix of supervisory and administration responsibilities.
- You will lead the Technicians, Service partners and Service Administration; enabling an efficient, cost effective operation & maintaining customer satisfaction as your primary focus.
- Monitor and report on the Service Profit and Loss statement.
- Thorough understanding of Key Performance Indicators, inventory management and ideal service processes.
- Drive service KPIs improvement and lead the Service team to ensure quality performance using scorecards.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to grow market share by offering and up selling service contracts.
- Assists in reviewing the performance of technicians and service partners, identifying gaps and assist in providing coaching, training and support.
- Interact with customers on a regular basis at all levels to assure customer expectations are being met.
- Assist with the management of customer escalation issues and reporting service quality issues.
- Support technicians with service bulletins, technical solutions, and compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in the development, monitoring and effective execution of any new/existing field processes, procedures and guidelines required to support and improve service operations.
- Review and discuss with Director of Enterprise, the technical and soft skills needed within the team to support the existing and future requirements of the customers.
- Work with Director of Enterprise to create and execute effective strategies to improve, operational key performance indicators, customer satisfaction, minimize customer attrition, inventory management and drive revenue opportunities within the operations of the team.
- On-board, train, coach and mentor new employees and provide remedial training for service technicians in technical aspects, administrative duties, parts management and effective communication.
- Work independently in a deliverable-based, performance- driven environment with limited guidance or supervision.
- Provide information to quality and engineering groups including service/product solutions. Field and Shop Service Technician job duties and responsibilities (50%)
- Maintain steady relationships with customers while providing the highest levels of service and productivity by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues onsite and via phone and email.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with management, coworkers, and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assess opportunities to improve customer applications through equipment replacement.
- Maintain complete, timely documentation, including field service reports, work orders, part orders, transfers and replenishment, time sheets, and others as defined by management.
- Properly manage service van inventory to maximize first time call completion.
- Responsible for proper and safe use, maintenance, and reporting of all company property. This includes service vans, trailers, tools, and equipment.
- Represent the brands and promote products by consistently presenting a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment
Does your skill set align with the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment
- Electrical, Electronics, Liquid Propane (LP) Engine & Hydraulic Systems experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics preferred
- Floor Care Maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong customer service mindset, problem solving, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated individual who works well in a team atmosphere and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales experience in service is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing KPIs and continuous improvement
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook. SAP and/or Microsoft CRM are definite assets.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Up to 50% travel within GTA with company-provided service van is required to support service activities
Remuneration includes a competitive annual base salary, excellent benefits, company contributions to a retirement plan.
Should you be looking for a career and feel your experience would make you a valuable asset please do not hesitate to submit your resume.
Thank you in advance.