My client, a global leader in the manufacturing of innovative cleaning equipment and technology is in search of a Regional Sales Manager to cover their distribution network in the GTA.
Are you looking for a career with an exiting, progressive company who cares about their employees, a company that thrives on good leaders hiring good leaders? Are you someone who cares about their customers, understands the sales process and is motivated to take market share? Do you have industrial related experience and are you a team player and ready to show up with your "A" game. If so, I would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Sales for Canada.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement an annual territory business plan to meet sales revenue and profit targets. Work closely with dealers to identify business opportunities
- Provide sales support including product demonstration assistance for dealers to end users
- Support national/corporate account programs where required. Conduct sales and product training for dealer sales staff and end users
- Participate in dealer shows, annual sales meetings and other marketing events
- Possess a university degree or college diploma or extensive experience in the floor care industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ of proven successful experience selling to, and supporting dealers /distributors
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and enjoy working hands on with equipment
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong MS office skills and experience with a CRM system
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Willing and able travel (25%).
Remuneration includes a competitive annual base salary and incentive plan, excellent benefits, company contributions to a retirement plan, a company vehicle and demo trailer, and reimbursement of travel expenses.
If you feel your qualifications are in alignment with the above noted criteria, I would welcome your resume and the opportunity to further discuss your qualifications.