Venters Recruits is a leading industy recruiting firm and we are currently looking for a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
to join one of its global clients in the plumbing industry based in Toronto Ontario. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales and promotion of all our clients product lines within a defined territory. He/she will be a key person within the company and for client retention.
Responsible for all aspects of product promotion, marketing, specification, sales and after sales service to consulting engineers, distributors, contractors and direct users;
- Identify new customers;
- Maintain and expand existing customer base;
- Quotation, follow up and project management;
- Provide technical/engineering assistance to customers;
- Travel throughout Ontario, the Maritimes/Newfoundland and New England states in the U.S.
- Post secondary education with preference given to a mechanical, civil or electrical background;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in technical sales;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Availability to travel approximately 60-80 nights per year;
- Valid driver’s license and passport;
- Focus on customer service and teamwork;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal relations skills;
- Knowledge or experience related to piping systems and/or electrical, an asset.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package, a superior benefits package (group insurance, RRSP, personal days, health promotion, etc.) and an exciting work environment.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to progress in a world-class manufacturing company?
If so, please send your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org