Compensation Package– $ 65 to 70K Base plus bonus
Our client is a respected organization that retrofits for buildings in the Greater Toronto Area.
They strive to facilitate the large-scale adoption of energy-efficient solutions for multi-unit residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
An immediate opening exists for an entrepreneurial self starter with industry experience
As a Sales Account Manager, your role will be to drive sales/business utilizing a consultative sales approach, building trust, and providing meaningful service to our clients.
As a member of their team, you will be responsible for managing and growing your own book of business.
• Identify and acquire new project candidates through telephone and in-person cold calling, client meetings and corporate events;
• Building relationships - progress to management of larger corporate accounts;
• Secure sales that meet or exceed company standards;
• Refining sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying and closing techniques;
• Engage in strategic account planning;
• Manage accounts by regular follow-up, updating/reporting via CRM, and working directly with senior sales management to accelerate your success;
• Advance market awareness of the organizations value proposition
• Must have a car for mobility
• Friendly, outgoing, team player • Competitive, self-starter
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills
• 3- 5+ years’ experience in sales preferred
• Successful track record of closing deals
• Completion of University degree or College diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
• Excellent time and workload management skills
• Market research and marketing skills