The BDM for new products and training, as a member of the sales team, will provide input in developing & implementing sales strategies and relationships across a diverse group of industry associations, builders, contractors, wholesale distributors and other affiliated industry groups and companies to identify new potential sales channels within the Canadian market.
- Position requires acceptable knowledge, expertise and in a related area, and 5-10 years experience in a field or in a related area.
- Possesses the ability to articulate problems and solutions concisely to all levels of customers: contractor, distributor, engineer, co-worker
- degree of diploma from trade school (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, gas fitting) or equivalent in real time preferred
- sales experience is an absolute requirement
- travel throughout Canada with valid passport as position requires travel in Canada and USA
- familiar with MS office applications
- can work independently or with senior supervision
- participate in trade shows as required