Our Client - a global leader in providing end to end plumbing solutions is looking for a bilingual (English/French) Customer Service Representative for the Vaughn, Ontario office. You will be perfect for the job if you care about providing a level of customer service that exceeds the competitors; if you are someone who takes pride and initiative in building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers. Our client will need you to be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time accordingly.
You will work closely with Customers (via counter, telephone, fax or email) and respond to requests for quotations, orders, lead times, etc. You will coordinate with both internal and external departments (ie: outside sales, vendors, shipping department) in handling orders and providing exceptional service to our customers. In addition, you will keep up to date on product information and keeping your customers informed.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Team to maintain and build customer relationships.
- Manage accounts from the inside sales position.
- Work with purchasing and quotations departments to ensure timely delivery of both material and pricing.
- Coordinate with Shipping/Customer Service to ensure customer delivery needs.
- Manage sometimes difficult customer situations.
- Present and maintain active role and involvement in customer development.
- Proactive in following up on orders/quotations and requests.
- Other duties as assigned to support the department.
- - Candidate is a strong team player, with high customer service skills and a willingness to learn.
- - Technical aptitude is an asset.
- - Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- - Above average performer that is not willing to settle for second best.
- - Excellent communication skills (written and oral and interpersonal skills).
- - Strong technological skills, (intermediate computer skills in Excel, Word and Internet).
- - Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary: $40-45k plus benefits