As the Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing a team of up to 15 Account Sales Representatives, overseeing day-to-day activities of the team in order to ensure that the capabilities of each sales representative results in the attainment of sales targets. In addition, you will be responsible for Sales to a group of Key Accounts in Eastern Ontario.
- Developing and implementing a business plan and strategy for achieving sales growth and profitability
- Developing target assignments for the sales team
- Motivating, coaching and developing the sales team to achieve or exceed sales quotas
- Managing the sales team’s activities and time to be effective and productive; make recommendations for marketing plans
- Implementing and managing weekly sales call reports and discuss accordingly with individual sales representatives
- Assists the sales team with building and executing prospecting calls
- Sales and Service of Accounts in Eastern Ontario
- Sales Management, experience dealing with a Dealer Network
- Experience in HVAC industry preferred but not a requirement
- Completed post-secondary education, preferably focused in sales, marketing, and/or business management
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical aspects of business
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated creativity and adaptability when it comes to driving performance
- An impressive history of achievement and success!